A senior partner at Great Neck & Mid-Island Dental Associates, Dr. Morhaim specializes in the field of periodontics. In addition to his work at Great Neck & Mid-Island Dental, he was Clinical Director of the Periodontal and Implant Department at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Dr. Morhaim earned his D.D.S. from Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine where he received numerous honors including the American Association of Endodontics Award, the Academy of Dentistry for the Disabled Award and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Award. He also co-published a paper on endodontic therapy performed by dental students and led the student outreach program to increase dental awareness in the local community.
Upon graduation from dental school in 1990, he accepted a general practice residency position at the Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. He graduated with honors from the Boston University School of Post-Doctoral Periodontics and Oral Biology and became a “Fellow” of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Presently he is a Diplomat of the same Dental Implant organization, which is the highest honor bestowed upon an active member.
A Brooklyn native, when not practicing dentistry or attending professional obligations, Dr. Morhaim spends most of his time watching his two sons play sports. He is fluent in both English and Spanish languages.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate
- American Dental Implant Association, Master & Diplomate
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- The Northeast Society of Periodontics
- The Nassau County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Society
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- SimPlant® Dental Academy
- Police Surgeons Benevolent Association
- Consumers Research Council of America – Voted one of ‘America’s Top Dentists’ since 2007
- Master and Diplomate Status for The American Dental Implant Organization
- Diplomate Status – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Former Elected Board Member, Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine Student Alumni Board
- Former Elected Chairman, Mentorship Program Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine Student Alumni Board.
- Platinum Preferred Status with Biomet 3I
- Newsday Professional Achievement Award Winner
- Former Clinical Director of Periodontics and Implantology at Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Great Neck Dental Associates is proud to provide our care and expertise to patients in nearby cities. For your convenience, we have provided driving directions to our offices from the following locations:
- Directions from Astoria
- Directions from Babylon
- Directions from Bayside
- Directions from Flushing
- Directions from Garden City
- Directions from Glen Cove
- Directions from Hempstead
- Directions from Levittown
- Directions from Long Beach
- Directions from Manhasset
- Directions from Massapequa
- Directions from Plainview
- Directions from Port Washington
- Directions from Rego Park
- Directions from Roslyn
- Directions from Whitestone