Dr. Stephen Dallal
Dr. Stephen Dallal is a founding partner of Great Neck and Mid-Island Dental Associates. In 1995 he became the first and still-to-date only cosmetic dentist in Nassau and Queens Counties to have received the coveted “Accredited Status” by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Today there are only 299 such Accredited Dentists worldwide! Before joining Bayside Dental and later founding the Mid-Island Dental office in 1985, Dr. Dallal completed a general practice residency program at Peninsula Hospital Center in 1980. He graduated with honors in the top quintile of his class from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1979.
Dr. Dallal and his family have been Great Neck residents for more than 30 years.
- American Dental Association
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Platinum Member Biomet 3i
- AACD Award of Excellence, (‘Best in Show’)
- Examiner for the AACD board certification program
- Achieved fellowship status in The Academy of General Dentistry