Dr. Eric Weiner
Dr. Weiner, a partner at Great Neck & Mid-Island Dental Associates, excels in all phases of general dentistry. His concentrations include cosmetic smile makeovers, and dental implant restoration. Prior to joining Great Neck & Mid-Island Dental, he managed a successful solo practice in Fresh Meadows, Queens for sixteen years. Dr. Weiner graduated from NYU College of Dentistry in 1990, in the top 5% of his class, achieving certificates of excellence in pediatric dentistry and removable prosthodontics (the fabrication of dentures). He also was one of just a few students selected for an internship at New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center’s Facial Architecture Center (F.A.C.E.). Upon graduation, he was accepted to a one-year, post-graduate residency program at Montefiore Hospital/Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Weiner was awarded the distinguished Diplomate status in the International Congress of Oral Implantology in 2009.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Dr. Weiner now resides in New Hyde Park with his lovely wife, Christine, and two beautiful children. He enjoys spending time with his family and in his spare time can be found on the golf course desperately attempting to break 100!
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Northeast Society of Periodontics
- Platinum Member Biomet 3i
- Lecturer, Queens County Dental Society - “Innovative Techniques in Implant Placement Utilizing Virtual Computer Software Programs”
- Awarded Diplomate status by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) for excellence in the field of implant dentistry in 2009