Insurance & Financing
When you visit Great Neck & Mid-Island Dental Associates, you can expect quality dental treatment and a smooth appointment from the time you arrive until the time for payment at the end of your visit. In order to ensure an easy visit, we are proud to accept a variety of payment methods.
At your first appointment with us, please be sure to bring your insurance information so that we can get it on file. We proudly offer the Cigna 20% Savings Plan. If you have any concerns about your insurance coverage, please feel free to call our office at any time.
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
CareCredit ®️ & LendingClub
We are happy to accept CareCredit®️ & LendingClub in order to keep our treatments available to patients who do not have insurance. This program allows you to receive the treatments and procedures that you need and pay for them in installments. If the full amount is repaid within a set period of time, no interest is charged. Learn more about the financing program at www.carecredit.com and www.lendingclub.com.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatmentimmediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.